Team members need to help each other in different ways
Becoming an effective team member will require you to develop the following team skills:
- —make sure you provide colleagues with the things they need when they need it.
- — respond to requests from colleagues to provide additional information or material to help them complete their tasks.
- — be aware of your colleagues’ situation and what they are currently trying to do so they can be supported or left undisturbed.
- — step in and assist with aspects of a colleague’s job when they are pressured.
- — enlist help from others to enable you to cope with demands placed on yourself when workload is high.
- — help your colleagues to develop new skills by providing coaching, instruction and mentoring when requested.
- — confirm completion of delegated tasks and acknowledge receipt of communications promptly in order to enable your colleague to progress their own work most effectively.
Pin It on Pinterest